- 2 medium zucchini squash (0pp)
- 2 wedges of The Laughing Cow light swiss cheese (1pp)
- 2 oz of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken breast strips (2pp)
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic (or to taste) (0pp)
- Wash your zucchini squash and pat dry. Using your Veggetti, make a batch of zoodles (zucchini noodles) and set aside.
- Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and warm the zoodles over medium heat until they begin to wilt.
- Once the noodles have softened, add both wedges of Laughing cow cheese and mix in with zoodles until cheese is completely melted.
- Coat a separate pan with cooking spray and add minced garlic over medium heat. When the garlic begins to heat up, add the 2oz of chicken and cook until browned.
- Transfer your chicken and garlic to the zoodle mixture and stir until it's evenly mixed in. Enjoy your delicious 3 point dish!