A few nights ago I had a hankering for something sweet so I whipped up these little guys to satisfy my craving! If you are on Weight Watchers like me then you've probably heard of Emily Bites Blog. She creates all of these super yummy weight watcher friendly recipes and shares them on her blog. One of my favorite thing of hers to make are pizza logs. They are essentially just mini pizza eggrolls. So in honor of her pizza logs I created what I like to call "Apple Pie Logs."
- 6 eggroll wrappers (I used Nasoya brand, found in the produce section)
- 2 apples peeled and diced (I used red apples)
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Stevia or Splenda
- Juice from an orange (or lemon juice, I just like the flavor of orange juice better)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly mist a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside. Combine apples, cinnamon, stevia and juice in a bowl and mix to coat
- Pour some water into a small dish and set aside. On a flat surface, place an egg roll wrapper, corner facing toward you (like a diamond) and spread a few spoonfuls of apple mixture horizontally across the center of the wrapper, leaving ½ inch or so of space on each side.
- Fold the bottom corner of the wrapper (closest to you) up over the apples and give it a 90 degree roll. Fold the side corners in and tuck them as you give the filled section another 90 degree roll. Dip your finger in the dish or reserved water and lightly wet the edges of the remaining top corner of the wrapper. Finish rolling the log over the wet corner so that it adheres.
- Place apple log onto the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ingredients. When all of the logs are wrapped and on the baking sheets, mist the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until the wrappers are golden brown.
**Makes 6 apple pie logs, 2 points plus per log.**