- Olive oil (approximately 1 to 2 Tbs.)
- 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- 1 small onion
- Mexican queso
- 6 oz of milk
- Chili salt (1/4 cup sea salt, 1/4 cup chili powder, 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper)
- Flour tortillas
1. Chop your onion and add to a nonstick pan with a little bit of olive oil. Cook on medium heat until onions are caramelized. Set onions aside.
2. Using the same skillet, add your chicken and chili salt and cook thoroughly. You may need to add a little more olive oil to the pan as well.
3. Once the chicken has cooked evenly, add your caramelized onions back into the pan and get ready to add your queso.
4. In a microwave safe bowl, grate your block of mexican queso and add your milk into the bowl with it. Microwave in increments of 30 seconds, until the cheese is thoroughly melted (making sure to mix with a spoon in between intervals.) Once that has melted, add it to your chicken and onions and serve on warm tortillas!