Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New Kitchen Curtain

Last week I scored two big burlap coffee sacks from a friend for $3 a piece.  I spent this weekend brainstorming how I could repurpose them and finally found the perfect project...a new curtain for our kitchen door!  All I did was buy a pack of curtain clips and attached the sack, then... VOILA!


Now it's time to figure out what to do with the other sack I bought.  Here are some ideas I'm loving...

 Burlap Sack stool from A Diamond in the Stuff


Framed Burlap sack from Room to Inspire



Burlap sack lamp shade from A Little Piece of Heaven


Burlap sack pillow covers from Two Oh Two Seven


I can't wait to get started on my next burlap sack project :)  Until then, have a wonderful Wednesday folks!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment