Monday, January 28, 2013

Weight Watchers Update

Yesterday marked the end of week 4 on Weight watchers and I'm proud to report that I've officially lost 11 pounds!!!!  I'm sure the stomach virus I had a few weeks ago helped out with some of that, haha, but I'm hoping for continued success so I can hit my 40 pound goal.  Then we all know what that means...a new COACH PURSE!!!  Read more about that here


I've still not gotten into a regular work-out routine BUT I have been watching Biggest Loser...that has to count for something, right?   Stephen and I are going to join the community recreation center that's opening down the street from us in March but until they open I will be working out from home, so I found some helpful links on pinterest that I pinned to my fitness board.  My main trouble area is my tummy so feel free to share some belly busting moves with me if you have any!  Here are a few of the workouts I found online if you're interested:





 
Have a marvelous week my beautiful friends!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment