Monday, January 21, 2013

Under the Weather

After a brief blogging hiatus....I'M BACK!!!!!!!   Last week I had a terrible stomach virus and I  felt like I'd been run over by a Mack truck.  I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much better now and I'm back in action on the blogging scene!  Last week was rough but this weekend managed to make up for it as we celebrated the hubby's birthday!  He is officially 24 years young.  Here's some pictures from our weekend:

Stephen's yummy lemon Birthday Cake from Edgar's!

The celebrating got out of hand at Jalapenos 

We couldn't leave our baby girl Clancy out of the celebrating, so we finished off the birthday festivities with a joy ride...

 

Can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays together with this guy!  Love him!
Hope you took some time to Cash in on some quality time with your loved ones this weekend too!


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. So funny that you took your cat for a ride! Super cute! We do that with our dog sometimes hehe!

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...Clancy surprisingly loves riding in the car!!

      Delete
  2. Found you through Jenna! Precious blog. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elenie! You are too kind!

      Delete