Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year New Look

So I decided that with the new year the blog needed a new look.  What do you guys think of the new banner and layout?  I'm still not finished tweaking it but think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself!  I found TONS of free blog elements online and thought I'd share them with you in case you want to spiff up your own blog too.  Here ya go!

1. Free Blog bling from irocksowhat:


























2. Free Social Media buttons from Her New Leaf and Carrie Loves:





















3. Tutorial on how to create your own blogger banner using Picasa from Blissfully Domestic:


















4. Free Colored frames and super cute mason jars from irocksowhat:


























Happy Friday my bleeps! (blog peeps).


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love the free stuff, thank you! Your new design looks great!

    Fanny
    www.pinstripedpenguin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! Go to livinglikelala.blogspot.com to get your next steps!

    ReplyDelete