Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Free Weight Loss Tracker Printable!

A few days ago I made a spiffy little weight loss thermometer to help me track the progress of my diet.  I posted a picture of it on Instagram yesterday and had several people say they wanted a copy, so I edited the file and made a copy for anyone who wants to print and use it.  Hope this will help encourage all you other ladies out there who are trying to lose weight along with me in 2013.  Best of luck to you!!!  Here's the weight loss tracker document for your personal use:

Weight Loss Tracker Printable


Happy Humpday everybody!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I like using free weight when I can either in home health or in the gym because it activates and works our stabilizer muscles throughout our body depending on what muscle group you are using and in turn,
    Thanks.
    FREEWEIGHTS.

    ReplyDelete