Monday, January 7, 2013

And the award goes to...


This weekend I received the Liebster Award from my friend Lara Ellen over at Living Like LaLa!  This award given to new bloggers who are trying to get their name out there in the blogger world.  I was unaware that there were awards out there for bloggers so I think this is super fun.  If you're wondering what this Liebster business is all about, here are the rules:

Rules
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.  

1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.  
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.

Questions from Lara Ellen

1. Where is the most exciting place you've ever been? The most exciting place I've ever been would have to be New York City.  I went there for a week back in 2004 and have been itching to go back since!

2. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?  If so, what were they?  My new year's resolutions were 1) To read through the entire Bible and 2) To lose 40 pounds this year.

3. What is your favorite sports team?  This one's easy, the Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!  Roll Tide Roll!  Beat the Irish!!!!  A close second is the Atlanta Braves.  

4. What song do you sing at the top of your lungs when it comes on the radio?  
Currently:  We are never ever getting back together by Taylor Swift.  She's annoying but she sure does know how to write a catchy tune.

5. Who is your role model? My role model is my mother.  She has overcome so much in her life and I'm so thankful for her loving, Godly example.  I love my Mama!

6. Where do you want to be with your life in 5 years? In five years I would love to be a mother.  I came from a fairly large family and Stephen and I both want to have several children of our own.

7. If you could make 3 wishes, what would they be? This question is super hard....I guess the first wish would be to find a cure for cancer, the second would be that my grandmother would be healed of her Lukemia, the third would be that I was skinny. haha.  Jk.  I'm not sure what my third wish would be.  Maybe to travel the world?     

8. What is your favorite quote? "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
 -Romans 8:28 (My life verse) 

9. If you could only pick one nail polish color to use for the rest of your life, what would it be? OPI- I'm not really a waitress

10.  Favorite healthy snack? Greek Yogurt 

11. Current Favorite TV show? Parenthood on NBC.  

Questions for those I Tag:

1. What habit would you like to be able to break?

2. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last year?

3. When was the last time you laughed really hard?

4. What is your favorite smell?

5. If you could have lunch with anyone living or dead, who would it be?

6. If you could go back in time, what decade would you visit?

7. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?

8. What is your favorite color?

9. How many different places have you lived in your life?

10. Who is your favorite musician?

11. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring one item with you what would it be and why?


I Tag:


Meagan at Finally a Family


Stephanie at According to Eldridge


Janelle at The Geeky Wife

Jenny Beth at Life On Lyford



Jenna at The Hellekson's

Christina at The Albritton's






Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Thanks girlfrand! What questions are we suppose to post and answer? The same ones you answered? Hope your week is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks for bringing that to my attention... I totally forgot to add my questions! I just updated the post with the questions in it. Can you tell it's Monday??? haha

      Delete