What you'll need:
- 1 bag of pretzels (I used Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel squares
- 1 bag of M&Ms (I used the red and green Christmas pack!)
- 1 bag of Rolos (If you can find the Rolo minis, they work best, but normal size will do too!)
- Heat your oven on low. On a baking sheet line up your pretzel squares in rows.
- Place a rolo on top of each square (right side up) then place in oven until they become shiny (it only took about a minute or two for mine)
- Remove your Rolo pretzels from the oven and gently place an M&M on top, pressing down on top of the rolo.
- Let turtles cool completely and serve!
So easy you can even get the kids involved in helping! Enjoy!