Friday, December 28, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hey guys!  After a week long hiatus, I'm back blogging.  Things have been crazy busy around the Cash house as we've been traveling back and forth between two families for Christmas so I haven't had much time to post.  Today I'm gonna share with you a few of my favorite things I received over the Christmas holiday!  Let me just say...Santa was good to me!

A new Tablet & tablet cover


Vera Bradley Ebook Cover in Indigo Pop
Nexus 7 Tablet from Google




A new purse for summer:
Vera Bradley Hipster in Tea Garden


Some of my favorite Beauty Products:


And last but certainly not least..a few items to help with my crafty side!
Scotch Thermal Laminator
Singer Sewing Machine



Can't wait to try out all my new stuff!  What were your favorite gifts this Christmas?




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment