Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Christmas Pin-spirations!

If you know me well, you know that my absolute favorite holiday is Christmas.  I love everything about it.  The Christmas lights, music, trees, decor, gifts, shopping, family, food, and every peppermint mocha flavored thing in between.  In an effort to make this our best first married Christmas together, I've turned our house into a craft factory.  Seriously...I've been working that hot glue gun like it's my job.  Stephen can attest to it.  When he came home from work the other day he said, "Are you crafting again??"  Guilty.  So rather than posting a zillion different tutorials on what I've been making lately, I thought I'd post  pictures of my craft projects and share with you the tutorials and websites that inspired each of them!  Hope this puts you in the holly jolly Christmas spirit!

No Sew Ruffle Tree Skirt from Done Over Decor

Her Version:                                                                                                     My Version:                             






















Dollar Store Hurricane Vases from My Blessed Life

Her Version:                                                                                                  My Version:
                                                                                                                                                                                



Fabric Wrapped Trees from Landee See, Landee Do

Her Version:                                                                                                 My Version:

                                           



Christmas Ornament Door Hanger from Creations by Carrie B

Her Version:                                                                                                My Version:

                             

Just call me Martha Stewart. :)

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the candles. I need to switch out my coffee beans to that!! Love the door ornament. I can never find a J font that I like. I think it's the worst letter...and I have 2 of them in my name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! C is such a plain letter that it's hard to find a super cute font in it either, so I just painted that one free-hand on the door hanger. That's why it's a little crooked, haha. :)

      Delete