Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

Well guys,
It's been a long 10 months, and Stephen and I are finally married!  And like all the other hip, young newlyweds out there I thought I'd jump on the blog bandwagon and start my own internet diary (you're welcome world). I'm not sure that any part of my life is so interesting that you guys would want to read about it, but maybe I can entertain you on those days when Facebook and Twitter drama is lackluster.  With that being said, I'm going to leave you with a few snapshots from our big day.  Shout out to my Mom for making our DIY wedding a HUGE success!  Love you Mama!

















Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I think I just accidentally pinned your blog to pinterest. Now, I don't know how to get it off :\ I'll keep searching and see if I can find it. If you see it on pinterest, you'll know why. So sorry!

    ReplyDelete