- 1 (12oz) box garden rotini (tri-color) pasta
- 1-1 1/2 cups Ranch dressing (depending on how creamy you want it)
- 2 cups sliced red and/or green grapes
- 10 oz shredded (or canned) chicken
1. Bring four quarts of water to a boil and add pasta. Boil for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain pasta in a colander and transfer to a 4 qt bowl. Add ranch dressing, sliced grapes and shredded chicken.
3. Fold ingredients into pasta until mixed together evenly. Chill 15-20 minutes then serve.
Here's a similar recipe I found online that uses Poppy Seed Dressing instead of ranch if you want to try something different: